Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lars Kaeker



 "Self Portrait 2000" 
 80 x 100 cm  
oil on canvas



I am a photorealistic painter who is painting serial portraits in oil. I am interested in persons who are not famous or social privileged. I am most interested in misfits and underdogs or groups of people who are not popular. But my current portrait-project is about bloggers as the users of the web 2.0. So it´s called portraits_2null.


My E-Mail:
laurentius1@hotmail.de

My blog:
http://portraits2null.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,
    Great choice! Lars is an extraordinary painter and I really love his work. Frankly, I'm surprised that you haven't been deluged with portraits.
    Or, perhaps you have been and allow each selectee a fair amount of time at the top. Thanks for dreaming this blog up and generously allowing all of us to strut our stuff.
    Sincerely,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete