Sunday, November 11, 2012

Alejandro Cabeza




His painting career mainly supported the use of a technique Impressionist art, and perhaps because of this fact that the tables revolve around the landscape, the composition of figures and portraits, which has reached the appreciation of critics and audiences.
Alejandro Cabeza suddenly grown an impressionist painting that is totally different from the styles, fashions and what you get in the beginning of XXI century.





Web:  www.alejandrocabeza.net

2 comments:

  1. I like the ASCP but I don't get the coverage most people get. I've also had issues and had to prep on some items. I think it's a fine paint but I don't use ot exclusively. It's another tool in my box. chameleon paint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant impression art. Hey you should post your art at some good art websites.

    ReplyDelete